Thursday, January 2, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

As always our new year resolutions are here again.  It is now almost considered a cliche having resolutions!
According to WCTV:These are the top 10 for 2014!

1. lose weight 
2. get organized 
3. spend less, save more. 
4. enjoy life to the fullest 
5. stay fit and healthy 
6. learn something exciting 
7. quit smoking 
8. help others in their dreams 
9. fall in love 
10. spend more time with family.


I know that for myself as I look over this list, I woulds love to do the majority of these, and I m guessing that many of you feel the same way!

My amazing cousin always has the best new years resolutions

2010

2011

2012


For the life of me I couldn't find my favorite resolution of hers... i'm thinking it must be linked to her birthday or something.  However... It was something along these lines.  "A year from now I will be a year older, I can NOT control the time that passes, however I can change what I do with that time."

I feel that is the best explanation of  where we all are and where we want to be.
I have never been big on resolutions, never really made them or kept them... none the less, I LOVE lists!!

I made a fun Google doc, and refer to it constantly (YES I LOVE GOOGLE DOCS)
I made a list for each of the following categories,
Education/Work
Physical
Family
Financial
Home
Travel
Self

Under each of these I made 3-5 goals.  I have looked at it maybe 3 times over the last year however out of my total of 33 goals.
Here is how I did.
16--Done
8--Nope
9: Changed or working on.

So over the next few days I will build myself some goals.  There are many things in our year to come, and I hope to share them with you all along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment