Friday, January 17, 2014

Moving up and PAY DAY!

I finally after a LONG time, wishing and hoping and trying to get motivation.... that falls short! HOWEVER last night, before my Thursday night Parenthood episode I did yoga for 20 min.  OMG I have missed yoga.  I am the first to admit I am NOT a flexible person, but I love how yoga makes me feel.  I was in my bedroom with alittle lamp and the TV on, with the heater (it is cold in our basement bedroom).  I set an alarm because I needed some plan ol relax TV after this week at work.. so I did.  But the Yoga was AMAZING.  Because it is more stretching, it is NOT by any way aerobic, but it is something.  I have decided to try to add this to my nightly routine.  Try to get used to getting my body moving. Something is better then noting.. RIGHT?

Well back onto the budget bandwagon.  We have been doing our $2,000 for the last month or so.  So far it is working really well.  The categories are still not as well monitored as I would like.  However I am the one to blame, my shopping has come out! :(Today is payday, so my hubby will be transferring again! :) Im really hoping this next 2 weeks will be a good one, and we can finish our 5% we need for the house.

I have been good about cooking meals at home. We normally have 2 big dinners a week, and the other ones are quick, simple, mac and cheese or soup.  lol
VS
The house is getting exciting.  We should have some prices soon, then I can start sharing house stuff.. Cause as much fun as money is.  We need SOME variety in our lives! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment