Thursday, January 9, 2014

Buzy Buzy BEE!

I have been so busy over the past few days, and well... needless to say I have watched ZERO TV since I made my goal.  :) well I guess I like it!  lol

My big sister made me an aunt x2 yesterday!  That is my excuse for the lack of posting.  :)  on a personal note.  I love my kids. SO MUCH however I am proud to say I LOVE being a parent of 2 kids.  Amazing wonderful, sweet, loving boys.. and im DONE! :) Sigh so nice!

We spent the first 2 nights of this week (Monday and Tuesday) working on house stuff. 
-the plan right now is to build and we are looking at options and prices!
It is VERY exciting, and it feels like things are working out.


Well--- I like to do lots of things ALL AT ONCE!

Yesterday, I ALSO received a phone call from the company that I had my phone interview with!  I have a IN PERSON interview in a few weeks and I am PRAYING and studying hoping that I will be the PERFECT match for the job!


I have been trying to work on the budget even more, because we are ready to get our money down on our house and we will be ready SOON!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment