Thursday, January 16, 2014

FLAT

I keep trying to exercise and... it doesn't happen.  I got home form work early last night, and I cleaned our whole house.  ALL OF IT!! I normally clean each sat morning, but it is feeling out of control.  Only having 1/16 of our stuff.  A 1/3 of a kitchen and 2 bedrooms and one great room.. I feel OVERWHELMED sometimes.  Nothing has a place, and the table and counter become DUMPING places. 
I will admit that I have a UNHEALTHY relationship with Command strips (no I am not compensated for this, I just LOVE THEM)


I have them all over my home (downstairs apartment, whatever you want to call it)
 I love them!  However.. I have FAILED on exersise and cleaning house doesnt count! :( im on a mission to find a better solution.. but for the record one resoultion im putting ont he back burner for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment