Friday, January 24, 2014

Quitter

The time has come!! :) I finished my January book.  As hard as it is now.  I cant read ANYTHING (other then the epilogue) until February.  I do however have lots of Series 7 and website stuff to research before my interview.

HOWEVER, I just finished quitter.  Needless to say, I liked it alot.  I wouldn't say it is the best book, I wouldn't say I'm totally in love with it.  However I WOULD say, I enjoyed it.
 
It was a simple read, and had some really fun humor.  I loved the message and it was enjoyable. 

It made me think alot about what I really want as my dream job.  I am thinking ill be reading "48 days to the work you love" next, so it was a good starting point.

I am ready to figure out what I want to be, however, I would love to write.  Obviously, I love to write, which is why I blog, and for as long as I can remember, I have kept a journal.  Not one of those "I want to share with my family" journals, just get my emotions and feelings out of my head and down on paper so I dont explode (for both good and bad reasons)  I a little too passionate at times,  but does make me want to write more, blog more, and more then anything else  HELP more!

No comments:

Post a Comment