Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Moving Home

If you don't read this blog really close, you may have missed the fact that my hubby and I (well and the kids and dog too).  I came across this article.
It talks about how a lot of kids are moving home, and have since the change in the economy. We have followed this trend.  However I really LOVE this last line of the post and wanted to share.
"Note to companies: Loosen the purse strings, and spend, hire, and invest a little. It's good for our economy, and a generation of young adults -- and their parents -- will thank you."
Now lets all hope and pray this will help repair the economy.   

I do also have to say... We are BLESSED.  My wonderful inlaws are willing to let us live with them, and hopefully it will get MUCH better once I know whats going on with my job.. and even more.  When we know for sure where we will live!

No comments:

Post a Comment