Thursday, December 26, 2013

Budget...????

We started our $2,000 budget a few weeks back, but I am the FIRST to admit, we did NOT follow our bduget like I wanted to for christmas.

Thank You to ALL who sent me money for my Graduation, Because of that we were able to NOT go into ANY DEBT! however, that doesn't mean we did what we should.  So we are working on that now.

I already know how much we spend when it comes to monthly expenses

Groceries400
Dining Out400
Gas350
Shady50
Medical50
Gifts100
Clothes50
House50
Dates50
Spending300



However when I look at this total of $1800 it is ALOT!!!!!!!!

I am now onto baby steps, so that is my current GOAL!

Some of these we KNOW we cant fix them, (because of necessary expenditures) ie GAS
But otherwise we are on a mission to drop this.

I have been looking at ideas online, however I cant figure out what exactly will work best for us.

Now it is time to face the fire and GET IN CONTROL and lower that amount!

No comments:

Post a Comment