Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Just Keep Swimming!

Back to work after a wonderful 3 day weekend. In Utah, our air quality is about to kill me! :) I wish I was kidding... However I am NOT!!
This is a wonderful pic that they New York Times published... And however much I wish it was doctored... it is NOT!  Ok so the reason for my little tantrum. is I am sick. AGAIN.   This time I'm blaming it on the air, because I don't want to admit to myself that I'm not at 100%

OFF THE SOAP BOX!!!
This is my thought for today.  I have had an absolutely AMAZING weekend.I spent a lot of my time, sitting on my butt reading my book, and Relaxing and preparing for my interview.  It felt incredible.
Yesterday, my son and I had an interesting conversation about work. I was driving home from being out with hubby and thought "agh I don't want to go to work tomorrow" after that thought of how grumpy that made me. I am still reading Quitter and loving it, and I read a passage sometime last week about being grateful for the jobs we have. The privilege to have a job.  I cant find the quote right now, but it made me think. There are many things in life that we dont love to do, but I love that I do HAVE a job!! and that I get paid good money to help support my family!

I am getting really nervous about my interview.  I have just over a week.  I'm researching the company and trying to give it my all.  I hope that it will show through!

Now if I could just kick the yuck in my lungs then I'd be REALLY GOOD!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment