Monday, January 13, 2014

TV and Resolutions

 TV: Needless to say.  For my idea on TV.. I HAVE A BIG HUGE F!!!
The only positive that has come from it, is I am aware.  I am -3 hr behind.  My plan tonight is to get on it.  My goal is only 30 min,  but that only puts me 2.5 hr behind and I will catch up.   So, I'm gonna try it for another week, in hopes that by the end of next week.  I will be EVEN!

After my post a few weeks ago about new years reslutions.
I have been thinking about them, and I am slow.... but I have a few that I have thought about.
  1. Weight! WELCOME TO STEREOTYPE!! Yes I would like to loose some weight.  I have a few reason, but none of them are very good, other then... Well I want to.  I want to eat MUCH better (currently I live on hot pockets and coffee.. NOT GOOD).  I also want to exercise, at least a little.  I don't... like EVER.  The closest I come to exercise, is cleaning house, and carrying 3-5 loads of laundry up and down 1 flight of stairs weekly. NOT enough for my very sedentary job.  So my wonderful husband is willing to HUMOR me and help me out.  Im not so sure about the exercise side of things... that's between me and my TV.  (you now understand the help of my TV watching exercise regalement!)
  2. Budget! Obviously, I need to budget.  I will admit, that I've got alittle nutty over the past 2 weeks.  I swear other then Christmas this is the most Ive spent on myself for a LONG LONG time.   Because of my new possible job, My sweetie took me shopping.  I got 2 dress coats 1 shirt and 2 skirts.  Im so excited.. Now i just need the job.  I also purchased myself a new swimming suit for less then $20, but still... not exactly what I should be doing. --- So hand in had with #1.  By eating at home, I can save money on groceries.  Seriously healthy food is pretty cheap.  I just need to buy it and Eat it! Also one more element to this is my financial peace class!
  3. Reading!  I love to read.  Since the beginning of the year I have been reading a bunch of Jon Acuff's books, and am LOVING THEM.  The 3 of my goals is to read 1 book a month. I am also going to try to limit myself to 1 book per month.  That dose not include Books on Tape that I listen to while driving too and from work... But otherwise I'll spend too much time reading and I need to be focused on my Family!
 

So there we have it!  3 goals for the next little while.  I have a MILLION other ones around in my head, but these are the top priority of TODAY!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment