Thursday, August 8, 2013

What About Trends!

Thursdays are MY day! Yes, I chose to make my schedule, but on Thursdays I can post about anything that I want, and; it is nice to have some freedom! LOL

I am HUMAN!! I know hard to believe :)


Get Real
We all love a little retail therapy.  Its fun, it raises endorphins... there is more to money then just work work work and no play.


I have a current obsession.  I am TRYING so hard to not to buy into it, but it is hard!


YES!! This is so SUPER TRENDY!!! But I want one!!!
I've been looking for the last while at these, and for the first time EVER, im looking into it from EBAY.  Normally I don't buy things from there, because honestly I don't see the obsession, HOWEVER this bag and I need to be together!! :)

OK! now the WHY!!!
Why haven't I just bought it yet?  Great question.....
#1 Hubby thinks it is silly (LOL)
#2 IT IS EXPENSIVE!!!

This Beautiful

Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack in Frolicking in Fez is......(drumroll).....$179.00

CRAZY I KNOW!!!

So here is my current watch list on e-bay!

 

1: $100: No current Bids.. Ends in 1 hr  (HOPEFULLY it will get re listed at a price I can afford)  


2: $46.00: 16 bids... Ends in 1 day.


3: $99.95: No currents Bids... Ends in 5 days  Buy it now $139.95


4: $95.00: Buy it now. 


So there we have it, EVEN THOUGH I'm on a budget! There are still LOTS of things out there that I want. And GRATEFULLY because I AM on the budget! I wait to see if I can get it for less. 

If I can get it for $70 including shipping, I will be buying it... however still it is hard to pick and choose!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment