Monday, August 12, 2013

Text Books!

One of the MOST EXPENSIVE things about college is TEXT BOOKS!!!!
These guys are PRICEY to say the least!!
This last year I have learned the COOLEST things about them.

In my last 8 yr of college (yes i said 8 yr for a 4 yr degree, but that is a conversation for another day!) My average price for NEW books are between $250-$100 give or take.
I learned about  Chegg.  This is a place where you can rent text books.  I used it for one semester.  It was a good deal, but still cost about $40 for one semester.

However my ALL TIME FAVORITE is now AMAZON!!




I have learned that I can BUY and SELL my books here used.

USE the BOOKS TRADE-IT  I have sold so many of my books this way and I LOVE IT!!!

I am in no way compensated for this, it is just something that over the years have broken my budget and now I get to use it!

My personal example: This Summer: International Economics
From the University
New: 224.40
Used: 168.30

Amazon
New: $137.13
Used: 114.77

I purchased it USED from amazon, and now a few months later here I am selling it back and I get a trade in $45.36.

So all things said and done!
Take advantage of the USED BOOKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment