Thursday, August 15, 2013

The WHOLE SHABANG!! Part 2!

I hope everyone got a good night sleep and DIDN'T think TOO much about how to break down the budget.

When we left off we had $695 per 2 weeks to use and divide up! for pay check 1 and pay check 2.
I just kinda played around with what I have, along with looked through what we spent on average and added that in.  Hoping for alittle left over in the end
Remember how I said this is a living document, this is where that comes in. BIG TIME

Food
Food200
Dining Out50
Other
Boys45
Church220
Clothes20
Dates50
Gifts20
House20
Personal20
Shady (dog)10
Spending40


The spending is $20 Cash each for myself and my hubby to do ANYTHING we want with. No need to report or explain.
The boys money is split into both of their accounts as an automatic withdrawal along with the church money that is just pulled out of our account.  We "don't ever see it".
The other ones are the hard ones.

I recommend starting with the ENVELOPE system. IT IS HARD!!! trust me it is, but if you want your money to grow on tree's it takes some work.
This is where you need to break them down, put the correct amount in each and see how it goes.
BEFORE you decide to take money from one category to the other you MUST talk to your spouse.  You MUST take your envelopes with you when you are spending money! WATCH IT LIKE CRAZY!!!
Find out what you need to barrow from where and build your next budget.

I choose to use the system and breakdown what is being taken out, and it is hard, really it is.

I will attach my docs that I use.  I choose to use Google docs, because I can view them on my phone, on my computer at home, at work (during lunch), or anywhere else there is the internet.  But I will be adding them as excell Docs.

This budget gives me an extra $250.  I choose to keep that in the account, because this is just a GUESS I have no idea how the budget will go, and hopefully it is left over and that goes STRAIGHT to debt!!

Well HONESTLY this is my favorite thing.  Building my budget working with it and addressing it.  Hopefully you all agree and can learn from this!

No comments:

Post a Comment