Tuesday, August 27, 2013

School!

School is one of those necessary evil's right? lol

I love school.  I love to learn and push myself.  However now that I am in my last semester of college for my Bachelors of Science Degree I can't wait to be DONE!!

I feel that it is slightly ironic that my oldest Liam started Kingdergarden a few weeks ago.

School is something that really will hit a budget hard.  It can make either little bumps and buses or HUGE divets, or it can make the whole thing come CRASHING DOWN!!!!

At this point, I MUST admit that my son is in private school.  We are not the predominate Utah religion and at this time we are trying to decide what is the best way to work with this.  
ALSO, he is in full day kindergarten, so by having him there I save money by not having to pay for daycare.

I do NOT believe in student loans, for the sake of student loans, Eventhough we do pay monthly on my hubby's.  We are not adding to our school debt. 


What do you feel is the most important part of education?  How would you decide to handle kids education?

No comments:

Post a Comment