Thursday, August 22, 2013

Content

I happened upon this blog and found this post quite compelling! Well actually, more then anything I found the title compelling "Are you content with what you have?"So me being the awesome student I am, I looked up the definition.
con·tent1
kənˈtent
adjective
adjective: content
  1. 1.
    in a state of peaceful

    • satisfied with a certain level of achievement, good fortune, etc., and not wishing for more.
verb
  1. 1.
    satisfy (someone).
    • accept as adequate despite wanting more or better.
noun
  1. 1.
    a state of satisfaction.

Well there we have it.  Content.  Don't we all just wish that is all it would take to be content, know the definition and WILL ourselves into being content! :)
Sadly it doesn't work this way!

It is amazing to think about what containment really is.  I challenge you to think for the next few days what makes you content, and I will bring up this topic again in the future.  and discuss it more.


 ”But if you’re not careful,” Roth says, “if you don’t have a plan, the life you construct with your money can be a tenuous thing — even dangerous.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment