Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Getting By!

I have a LONG time dream of buying a house, like REAL house, where we don't share walls, and I can play piano or vacuum at 2 in the morning and only bother people in my family!! I am constantly looking up homes on our local real estate site, daydreaming.   This however can be VERY DANGEROUS!!! I find homes I WANT!!  There is one currently on the market that meets all but one of our wants, and for the record we have A LOT of wants.  However, the hubby and I made a deal 6 months or so ago, that we will not be changing ANYTHING financial until we are out of debt, other then the house.  At some point I will try to share that, however it is alittle embarrassing for me right now.  I searched through our budget and am trying to find ANY extra pennies I can, to add to paying off our debt.   I came up alittle shorter then I had hoped, therefore I am on the search of cutting costs, because that house (or any house) is a goal we are working for.
As I have continued to read the Millionaire Next Door, I have realized how much I need to cut out of my lifestyle.  I live as a UAW and I want to be a PAW, and I am the only one that can change it. 
Today, i'm going to use some ideas from others on ways to lower my cost of living, and how to save little by little.
1. Know where your money goes
2. You spend TOO much
3. Keep motivated!

I am feeling alittle discouraged today, but that just leads me to want to get out of debt faster, and find ways to cut into the budget even more!!!

Sorry this is alittle rant today.  I know we all get there and WE CAN DO IT!!! Financial Freedom WILL come!

No comments:

Post a Comment