Friday, August 16, 2013

Linen closet!

 I really enjoy starting with small things.  I am a simple person and I really enjoy starting with the SMALLEST rooms first.  I love decorating and organizing my laundry room, closets etc.
This week I happened upon this TOTALLY AWESOME blog! I am not quite sure how I happened upon it.

I am normally pretty good with things, however I am VERY picky about how I fold towels.  A good friend of mine taught me how she folded her towels.  You can see in this next pic how she taught me.  I loved it, because they stacked well and looked pretty good.

Not too shaby do you think! I had my whole linen closet looking like this.
As you can see my linen closet it pretty small so I could fit 2 stacks of towels. 
HOWEVER, I happened onto the blog linked at the top... and have now changed.


LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY!!! I have been slowly refolding all the towels and I love how they look!
My simple PRETTY linen closet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment