Thursday, September 5, 2013

WEEK!!

Yes it has been a WEEK. I swore i would never do this, but I have!!

In the past few days my BABY BOY turned 1,

We also decided to go to snowbird for Octoberfest!!! 



AND my hubby and I are looking at buying a new house.

 

We LOVE IT.  Once we know alittle more I will share it, but for now we are day dreaming of a REAL BACK YARD!!

However I can't make a post without talking about the BUDGET!

Our budget has been at the forefront of our minds at this time.  As we prepare to put in an offer on a home, we started by running all the numbers.  We talked with a Loan officer who is AMAZING EVERY OTHER ONE we have ever worked with SUCKED, but this lady, so far is TOTALLY AMAZING!

Because I have been using a google doc for along time, it was easy to plug in a few other options to the budget. Also with this I have been learning about amortization in my current College course.

 I will add it once I figure out how, but I am alive, I will be BACK SOON in more detail, and I hope you will all join us on our fun adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment