Friday, September 13, 2013

House Rules


Our house stuff is ALL over right now. I will share a few of the OLD photos of our house, when it was last on the market, we have changed some thing. But over the next few months, there will be LOTS of project!!!
I have a few little projects I am working on and will share them as well! :)
These are our house rules. Yes alittle different from the traditional ones, but I love them. I have this framed in our kitchen. (it is down right now because of the listing)
House Rules 
#1                Always Say I Love You
#2          Never Tell A Lie
#3           If You Take It Out, Put It Away
#4             In Bed By 9:00 PM,                     
       Lights Out By 10:00 PM
#5            Daddy Administers All Medicines
#6            Daddy Has All Passwords
#7             You Get What You Get,                    
     And You Don’t Throw A Fit
  Some FUN!
Old House 
 

New House

IM EXCITED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment