Friday, September 20, 2013

CRAZY!!

Ok! I really will be back to blogging again SOON!!! However, there is SO MUCH going on right now, there isn't much I can do about it! :)

So our house was on the market on monday 9/9 we had our first showing Wed 9/11 we then had a showing Thrus, Fri and 2 on sat.  Then 1 on monday.  On tuesday (9/17) I received a call from my Realtor.  We had an OFFER!!!!  After a few back and forths as of 11:00 pm 9/17 we were under contract to sell our house.
EAK!!!
I guess when it is right, it is right!
It is still surreal quite and we know that it might not work, but for now, we are just hoping it will work out if it is supposed to.

I love looking at blogs so I have started working on project ideas.  I still love my budgeting, but for the next few months, I have a feeling this will be a house/design blog.

I am totally HOOKED ON PINTREST right now so check out my home and project tab.

If you look at my projects you can see there are a few things that are what I WANT! :)
Here are the first 3... well that i hope to do within the first month.
1. Epoxy the floor in the garage (Ideas 1 2) and products (before we move in)
2. Paint the floor of the Storage room.  I LOVE THIS BLOG.  And she did this post and im SOLD!  I wanted to do it with a FUN color, but hubby nixed that idea. 


7061 Night Owl
So im looking at these colors right now :)

7061 Night Owl3. SHHHHH dont tell hubby.  But i want to try this
1 2 3 4
Oil-rubbed bronze spray paint. Perfect! Need this



So you can see the world at our house is NUTS!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment