Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Why?

My husband and I have had an interesting discussion over the past few days.  Why is that when you buy most things that you deal directly with the maker.
I love going to the farmers market, I love working with those who make the amazing things.
HOWEVER this does not happen when purchasing and selling a house.  I have spent the day running the numbers (I LIKE NUMBERS :) lol we received an offer on our home, and now it is time to plan for the money side.
However, after the numbers were done and the papers were signed... I had to chance my minds focus.  Off to WHY we use a realtor.  Here are a few links, however im still not sold.  SO just a few links.
What do you think?




What do you think?
Would you try a for sale by owner?
What is your best recommendations? 

No comments:

Post a Comment