Monday, September 30, 2013

Back on Track

House stuff seems to be on track.  I'm still not holding my breath, but excitement is coming out of EVERY PORE of my body!
This weekend I spent going through each and every crevice, and I have started to PACK! 
I am overly excited, for some sick reason, I love to pack.  I have a feeling it is because there is something more if I am packing, but regardless I love it!
As hubby and I were laying in bed last night we discussed the budget.  Not only a new budget, but a budget where we have a mortgage that is DOUBLE our current one.
To put it simply I am TERRIFIED!!! However, i'm the money one, so I am GOING to make it work.  I have yet to really figure out HOW we will make it work, but somehow we will. (more on that mid week)

I have however started my project list. 
I will spend the next few weeks going through room by room, on what I want to do.  Both short term, and long, AND on a budget.  Our first few projects will give us about $100 a month. That doesn't give us a lot to work with, but the excitement will keep us going.  OR SO I HOPE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment