Monday, September 23, 2013

So much space, so little funature!

As we begin boxing up things around the house, we think about our new home.  I have planned out all of the rooms on the main floor.  With where things will go, what will be in what cabnets in the kitchen, etc. Im EXCITED!! ;) and when im exited I plan.  (find me on pintrest and you will see how crazy I am).
However once the main floor is all perfect, we are out of furniture. 
There are a few items that are alittle too small for the location, however that is something we are dreaming of, and not necessary.

We have a full beautiful basement, with nothing to fill it. 

Both hubby and I want theses.  We would love to have a way for all of our guests to enjoy the space



















HOWEVER, They come with a hefty price tag.  
We also have a HUGE room with nothing to place in it. It is currently home to a beauitful pool table, which hubby and I would love to have, HOWEVER, once again no money :(

I am trying my best to hold back, and realize that for at least the next year, we will have a very empty basement.

I have been looking on our local version of Craig's list, to find possible alternatives so we can enjoy our theater room,  but it adds up so quickly.

One major drawback of a new home.  Wanting to firnish it all!!  RIGHT NOW! 
Hold me back honey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment