Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Make your money grow

My ten month old son is starting to move. He is very concise about his movements, they are slow and careful. He thinks about how he will do things before he moves...then he tries and pushes on his hands and knees and looks at the object in front of him that he wants, gets excited and drops to his belly pushing him back away from the object by a few inches.

This I feel is the starting point for any budget. One must start slow and work up. Making a budget isn't a one time half hour agreement it takes time, just like learning to be mobile. We must make a decision there is something out there we want, figure out the basics of how to get there (crawling) failing a lot then leaning there is a faster way to get what we want (walking) once again failing over and over thinking crawling is much easier then learning  how to walk. Before we know it we can run jump and achieve anything, after a lot a failure a bumped head, a skinned knee and stubbed toes! 

I will over the next few weeks I will share my budget plan and how I Can make money grow on trees!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment