Monday, July 22, 2013

Budget Breakers

We all have things that break the bank.
I have tracked my expenses for the last few years and it is EASY for me to see the majority of my money goes to FOOD!

I wish I could say I overspend at the grocery store, cause I would be proud of that, but its not that!
It is DINING OUT!

Here is the truth.  Over the last 5 months, with a STRICT BUDGET (or trying to) we have spent an AVERAGE of $200 A MONTH on eating out.

For a while I have tried to be good at planning meals, but I suck at it.  There are so many blogs and pins etc etc etc out there, but I'm not them.  I use many of their ideas to help me, but when all is said and done.. I'm not perfect and many days Mac and Cheese is what's for dinner, and some nights it is just this.......

I know super embarrassing!!! This is soemthing that I am trying so hard to change but it is EASY



And we have tried to change things from that to







THIS



if we are going to spend money to go out, lets eat GOOD!!
MY HONEY IS AN AMAZING COOK and I'm so glad  he will cook for me, but I need a better plan.

I am NOT the cook of the family, but I am going to try to be better because if I don't fix this problem no one else will do it for me!
I am hoping to work over the next while to give some money saving ideas with food! 

What are your BUDGET BREAKERS?

No comments:

Post a Comment