Friday, July 12, 2013

Alittle about me!

I AM just a plain old working mom, who wants the best out of life, and the best for my friends and family!

I am a 
Full Time Mom, 
Full Time Wife, 
Full Time Employee, 
Full Time Student,
Full Time Budget crazed Lady! 

I am NOT a 
Stay at home mom (SAHM)
A coupon clipper
A personal chef (I rarely even cook) 

I'm not perfect! 

I've heard the quote “don’t live normal cause normal is broke” Well, I do agree with this statement to an extent. But, I don't have time to unplug all my appliances to save 3% per year on my power bill, or run to 20 stores to get a gallon of milk for $.10 cheaper. I do what I can, and still live my life. My boys deserve a mom, my husband deserves a wife, my work requires my personality, my studies require my brain and my money works harder when controlled.

I have been an obsessive blogger for a long time, but it is time to write about something I have passion for.

I am more then just a Budget freak! I love to clean and organize my home. I love to try new things and learn from my mistakes.

I would love to share everything with you, and please leave comments and questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment