Wednesday, October 23, 2013

HOUSE FREE!!!!

Not quite the same feeling of screaming "DEBT FREE" however that will hopefully come soon, now that we are NO LONGER home owners.
We are starting to build our new November budget with NO MORTGAGE!! it is INSANE to think about.
We will be getting the extra money from selling our house here in a few days where will then pay off our CAR!!  We then will start deciding what to do with our money next.  I would like to start building up a fund to pay off our credit card, however we are not sure if we will do that or if we will keep that money in savings so we can buy a home when we find it!
I am back to my budgeting AGAIN! :) Here we go

Bills:
Daycare:600
Rent:300
AT&T150
Student Loan130
Insurance100
Netflix/HULU20
Car250
Visa250
Storage105
Tuition380
TOTAL2285

So here we are.  No still not as little as I would like, but it is what it is.  OH and THE CAR will be gone VERY soon!  Next section is on to other spending.
This is the TRUTH of the budget of the last 10 months.  I wish that they were lower, but they aren't.  My Goal with YOUR help is to lower that amount. 

Other:
Groceries400
Dining Out400
Gas350
Shady50
Medical50
Gifts75
Clothes50
House20
Dates50
Spending300
TOTAL1745

So there you have it. We have LOTS of money going out :( The total outgo is just over $4,000. WAY MORE then should be.

So here we will be by the beginning of November.  Pay off CAR that adds $250, also Im working on getting some freezer meals together. My plan is to make some tonight and we will see what HAPPENS!!
I'll share once I get them done.

I will also share the tips that I have found and that are working for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment