Thursday, October 3, 2013

Coat Closet

d552eb4919769fe37956840297ae3996.jpg 3,264×2,448 pixels
 I love SMALL spaces.  I like organizing and figuring them all out, how I want to change them, and organize them. :D for me that is ENTERTAINMENT!! I also think that I can feel more accomplished with them.

I swear if the sellers of our new house knew that I was posting all these pics on the Word Wide Web, they would prob cringe.  HOWEVER, thats the joys of selling a house, EVERYTHING can be viewed. 
Here is our front closet as it is right now.  I totally love the french doors.  Not really sure why, other then I just dont like a BIG door right when you enter the house.
So far my hopes and dreams haven't gone TOO far! :) lol Because of the hopeful mud room in the laundry room this closet wont have too much use.  I am still not completely sure where the vacuum will be kept, if it does end up in this closet, i would like to build in some shelves like this. 
Cleaning closet organization  bhg.com/space   Cleaning Closets Design Ideas, Pictures, Remodel, and Decor - page 8 Under The Table and Dreaming: Spring Cleaning - Ideas and Inspiration for Organizing and Storing Cleaning Supplies & Products
This isn't exactly what I want, but I cant find the proper picture.  
After we do that I would like to put some baskets at the top for our seasonal stuff. IE gloves/sunblock 
Then I want to keep our less used coats.  I am still not sure what i will do with the floor space.  I would like to keep all the shoes in the mud room, or in our personal closets, so at this point i would like it to stay empty, or possibly put a box for donations there so when we will be by DI we can drop it off. 

There are many ideas out ther to change their coat closet to a nice little bench area.  Needless to say I am NOT a fan.  If it is your cup of tea, go for it, it just doesnt fit me! :)
Perfect way to let in our front closet window's light! Mini mudroom
 No Thanks.  That's what my (future) mudroom is for!

I love how this looks
Coat Closet Clean-Up by Cole House Design
Im not really one for pastels, however I love how clean this looks.
{the weekend organizer} a well put-together coat closet | Fabulously Organized Home 
I really like THIS one too! I just love how simple and clean it is.  


If you can't tell, this room will prob be the SIMPLEST to redo, however I think that is a GOOD thing!!!
I need some simple easy projects amongst all my CRAZY hard working ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment