Monday, December 16, 2013

Interviews!

I swear when anyone hears that word they start to break out in a sweat....hands get clammy.

Today was one of those days!!

I had my very first phone interview... at the place I REALLY WANT TO WORK!!!!
Now that I have my diploma holder :) I'll get my diploma in about 2-3 MONTHS.  lol

The interview In My Opinion went OK.   I feel like I rambled on and on, and it was not very eloquent.  I however did record it so I will listen it on my way home from work tonight.

I however feel that the woman that interviewed me likes me!  She told me that she would send on my name and I should hear about the next interview after the first of the year!!!

OMH OMG how did that happen. 
God is BLESSING ME!!

This will cause havoc on our budget and our home building/buying process!!

EAK Life is FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment