Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Baby steps

They feel like so tiny tiny steps. My baby Ewan is just about to walk, or stereotypically he is 14 months. And has NO desire to walk. He can crawl when he wants, but over all he is really content.
Welcome to society! We are all, me included, totally ok with being content. Going to work day after day, paying bills and just staying where it is comfortable. 
So how long will this last? 

 

Dave Ramsey says you have to be "sick and tired if being sick and tired" at that point you can start on your financial freedom. But what happens if you are content??? What do we need to do to motivate ourselves? 
I have posted before about our breaking point. Enough was enough, but we got the new credit card paid off, now we have the car paid off, and our house is sold. Now what?
-house hunting: yes!! However we are picky so nothing that meets our standards....
So now what?
We have our new budget all Google doc ready! We get paid on Friday, we will have a little to transfer to savings.... But then what?

I'm trying to get fired up, but this time it is annoying and difficult. 

I have decided to become EVEN MORE accountable for our money.
I have decided to make a list.  Starting Friday, I will list EVERYTHING!! Ive got a fancy little piece of college ruled paper waiting to NOT be written on! :) lol


No comments:

Post a Comment