Saturday, November 9, 2013

DRUM ROLL!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!! Yesterday was Payday Friday! Yes i'm sad like that!! I am SO SO SO excited to transfer the extra money over $2,000.   Sad to say it is not as much as I had hoped.  But my handsome hubby transferred just over $500 into our savings!
Since this is the first paycheck we are doing this, and we are still paying some final bills from moving.  Hopefully from here on out the amount will get higher and higher!!

I do have to admit, that after saving this money, we purchased a few pre Christmas presents, and I got the boys new clothes to get their photos taken in.  It was more then I would usually spend on one outfit each, we even got socks lol ;) but it was well worth the investment.  the photos turned out AMAZING.

I took my mother-in-law to see a house in the city north of us, it was beautiful... however an older home, so not exactly what we are looking for, but I am CONSTANTLY looking for "OUR HOUSE"  I'm really hoping that it will pop up soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment