Sunday, November 10, 2013

Books!

I am currently finishing up my LAST class, (3 credit) to get my BS degree, and I have been going to college for the last 8 YEARS so with that, I have not had alot of time to just read what I want.  I have been trying to add a new book at least every few months, to read something for me, that does not mean that I ever really finish them, but I love it.
I started this book at least 6 months ago.  I read a few pages, and even up to a chapter or two, then put it down.  I read the millionaire next door in a few weeks and loved it, so i'm really trying to read for me.  I then picked it up prob about a month or so ago, again to try to read it, I carried it around in my purse too and from school, work etc.  However over the past week im GLUED!! I dont let myself read it too much, i can get Lost in a book and never do anything else.  and thats NOT good.  But I am 2/3 of the way throught it, and will prob finish it by the end of the weekend.

THE HAPPINESS PROJECT!!
This book is ME! I love reading what Gretchen has written about her self, it sounds so much like me sometimes.

It has me looking at important parts of my life.  I just read her chapter about 'Money" no shock, however when i was at the Library last week, I picked up another book with the title "How to Buy Happiness"  I am loving how they use money to build onto happiness, but not in a way that destroys their life.  :)
OK back to book #1 ;) lol.   She is taking many tips as to how to make those around you happy.  She writes about how even though she hasn't really seen a huge differance in her persionaly happiness she knows that those around her have been affected in a good way.

She is different from me when it comes to a religion, however, I love having the mindset as I read and think and learn about myself and how I want to be for my family, and what I can learn that will bless others.

No comments:

Post a Comment