Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Life

I have now read the first week of my Series 7 assignments.  Honestly the only word I can use to explain it is... BLAH!!!! ;) lol
I have read and read and read.. Honestly there are so many things about common stock, preferred stock, bonds, municipal bonds, what they mean.  where they come from and worst... The crazy equations that go along with each.

On the other hand, it is pretty incredible.  I never thought that I would learn so much after school... at least from a book.  I wish that EVERY text book was written like my study guide! It is far from fun to read but gives me al the information I have need and learned.

I still have 3 weeks before I leave my current Government job and enter the private sector... But it is pretty incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment